Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 27 12 8:38 PM

Tags : :

hi
just a small game called"where is Tom??"
Who can found where is this place? it's in France!!!

Click here to view the attachment
Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Aug 27 12 9:15 PM

Hes in your hand [image]
in castlenau montratier?

-daz28

Excellent work, Mr Holmes!   And in conclusion, I'd say that judging by his blurred face, Tom has had a few sherberts! 

Oh, hang on - it might be me that's out of focus!

Retired    Retired   

#8 [url]

Aug 27 12 10:34 PM

end of the gamegrin

the pic's taken from the top of the hill,a castle was built there as you can see on the first pic.the mill and the cimetery are on the other side of the hill.the second one it's Tom on the castle with golfe de st Tropez behind.on the third one, Tom is in the castle's jail

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#9 [url]

Aug 27 12 10:38 PM

"Miss Miss Sally copied my homework"

Its fine Sally id say your guess was more brainwork than my liberal use of Google.

Stunning Scenery Tof...is that where you live or are you on holiday ?

Either way its stunning.

Retired    Retired   

#14 [url]

Aug 27 12 11:58 PM

Cracking pics Tof and great effort taking the VAM on holiday with you, realising such splendid pictures.  On another forum there used to be an unwritten rule (albeit that only the bravest followed) that a VAM always had to be taken on holiday, with the greatest kudos going to the "bravest shots".  I'm sure you will appreciate there was quite a degree of embarassment involved with these shots:

I hope you didn't suffer the same to deliver us the enjoyment of your fine shots!

Retired    Retired   

#15 [url]

Aug 28 12 12:03 AM

Don't get me wrong! I like them all - it's great to see the man out and about in the fesh air and sunshine!!!

i like them all too,it's why I always take one when I leave home for make some pics.
If you like fresh air sunshine and water.....

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help