Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 26 12 3:38 PM

Tags : :

hello ,al  the next actionfigurado in the Netherlands will be held on 13 october 2012

Im CCOG,

www.actionfigurado.de

Kastenjelaan 2

, 6921ES Duiven ( near Arnhem)

, NL

v.a 09:30  am

hope to see you

iff you need any info ,mail me

remo

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Oct 2 12 11:53 PM

Having been to several of these shows in the past I can vouch for the fact that the ActionFigurado Show is a Great and Fun Event to attend.

If you live too far from one of the ferry ports to drive or don't fancy driving on the continent I can also tell you that taking an EasyJet flight to Amsterdam and then the train is a very easy journey and almost all the Dutch people you meet will speak English so it won't be difficult getting your train ticket etc. I personally used to fly on Friday morning get the train to Zevenaar and stay the night in the hotel with most of the dealers from all over Europe usually a great evening and since the common language between most of the guys is English again you will be able to join in the conversation and banter.  Then on saturday either blag a ride or get a taxi to the venue in Duiven and then after the event pick up the train from Duiven station back to Schipol and fly back Saturday Night.

Retired    Retired   

#8 [url]

Oct 12 12 10:13 PM

Here are some photos but they're from longer ago than the last 2 years 2007 to be precise! I took a load of photos at the Airborne Museum in the Hartenstein Hotel before the Show and the battery then died when I started taking pictures at the show itself hence I only have these two.

Click here to view the attachment
Click here to view the attachment

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help