Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 6 12 2:10 PM

Tags : :

Hi gang

I'm just working through the 2013 calendar so that it will be ready in plenty of time for ordering, printing and dispatching before Christmas and it occurred to me that I should post an advert here so that people know it is coming. 

I was thinking I should go for a mature, politically correct, informative advert rather than a stereotypical 'good looking-people-in-their-underwear-holding-the-product' kind of advert, then I thought...'Naaahhh!' 

2013 VAME Calendar, coming soon!

NB Products shown may not match actual product. Batteries not included. Don't run while carrying scissors.

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Oct 6 12 5:28 PM

Yes please smile

The 2nd pic sold it to meheart  
                                                0h!   and can i have a full sized one as well please

Retired    Retired   

#6 [url]

Oct 7 12 3:37 PM

LOL .. all right vamers   time to get your names down i think for the calender   more we sell the more we get to pay for THE VAME MEET 3    so it can all be free again   sellers and buyers ... so order a copy  now ..

ps the the real model daren used for the shoot might be there at the vame meet 3 !! naked!!  just like the action doll ..  but we need to sell loads of calenders to pay for the train fare ...angel

devil that get the buyers  in  devil

Retired    Retired   

#10 [url]

Oct 7 12 10:39 PM

[image] Both I bet!

-captain-zero

I meant a full sized calendar  but all 3 will be fine grin.

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Oct 8 12 9:31 PM

LOL ..... .. ps the the real model daren used for the shoot might be there at the vame meet 3 !! naked!!  just like the action doll ..  but we need to sell loads of calenders to pay for the train fare ...[image]   [image] that get the buyers  in  [image]

-dadsarmys71

I would think so

I'll have one of course - just as long as there's plenty of space to write all my engagements in it!  [image] 

-mraction

I'm having 12 blank sheets of A3 wire-bound just for you Mike 

Love your style Daren [image] ..... 

-sgt_elias

....How much will the calendars be? 

-sgt_elias

Not sure yet Damian. Postage has gone up since last year but I am doing some photography for the printing shop so I am hoping to get a bit of a discount. It depends on how many we order, so this year I might do thing slightly differently and ask for payment with order so that we get the right number and don't have to go back and ask for more (which puts the price up). I'm going and try to speak to the printer at the weekend so I should be able to sort out a price then.

Retired    Retired   

#20 [url]

Oct 12 12 9:49 PM

Would certainly be interested in one , great advertising by the way

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help