Hi tof

Yes, received safe and sound thanks  Can you PM me your address please 

Thanks

Daren

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Nov 2 12 3:00 PM

Last call for getting your birthday on the calendar!  

In keeping with VAME tradition, each month features the photos from the monthly competition, with the winning shot taking centre(ish)-stage. Key dates are included in the date-panel (which we try to make smaller each year but we can't remove it completely as some people insist on writing on their calendar ).

Member's birthdays are also shown where they have made a request to do so.

Postage costs have risen and so have printing costs but I have done some work for the shop that will be printing the calendar (it's the same shop as the last three years so we know they will be good quality) and as a result I have been able to negotiate a bit of a discount. This means that a calendar, posted second-class (in the UK) will be £8.99 which is £3 cheaper than previous years.   Not bad in the current economic climate even if I do say so myself 

Some members almost missed-out last year as I left ordering until the last minute so this year I am starting early. If you would like a calendar (or two!) please check the totals below and send a paypal payment (as a gift if you can please so we can avoid the fees) to 

vametreasurer@gmail.com

Please add your address as PayPal doesn't include it with gift payments. 

If you would like to have your birthday marked on the calendar, let me know the date and I’ll add it.

Please note that these prices are for calendars including postage:

UK 2nd Class

EU*

Australia

Thailand

1 calendar

£8.99

£ 11.61

£ 15.05

£ 14.77

2 calendars

£ 17.99

£ 20.20

£ 25.68

£ 25.22

*Eire, France, Germany, Norway

Paypal gift payment with address and birthday details to vametreasurer@gmail.com please

UK members: if you order more than one calendar they will be posted separately as the postage for two together is more than twice the postage for one.

Overseas members: If you would like more than two calendars, please PM me for postage costs. 

Any questions or special requests, by all means drop me a PM. 

Daren  

Retired    Retired   

#43 [url]

Nov 2 12 9:22 PM

Two masterpieces for me please
and a big thank you to all that submitted entries for making my walls look interesting, Also Daren for spending his time to make it all come together  

Retired    Retired   

#45 [url]

Nov 16 12 9:07 PM

The file went to the printers today, so no more birthdays can be added to the calendar. 

In keeping with VAME tradition, each month features the photos from the monthly competition, with the winning shot taking centre(ish)-stage. Key dates are included in the date-panel (which we try to make smaller each year but we can't remove it completely as some people insist on writing on their calendar ).

Postage costs have risen and so have printing costs but I have done some work for the shop that will be printing the calendar (it's the same shop as the last three years so we know they will be good quality) and as a result I have been able to negotiate a bit of a discount. This means that a calendar, posted second-class (in the UK) will be £8.99 which is £3 cheaper than previous years.   Not bad in the current economic climate even if I do say so myself 

Some members almost missed-out last year as I left ordering until the last minute so this year I am starting early. If you would like a calendar (or two!) please check the totals below and send a paypal payment (as a gift if you can please so we can avoid the fees) to 

vametreasurer@gmail.com

If you would like to have your birthday marked on the calendar, let me know the date and I’ll add it.

UK 2nd Class

EU*

Australia

Thailand

1 calendar

£8.99

£ 11.61

£ 15.05

£ 14.77

2 calendars

£ 17.99

£ 20.20

£ 25.68

£ 25.22

Paypal gift payment with address and birthday details to vametreasurer@gmail.com please

UK members: if you order more than one calendar they will be posted separately as the postage for two together is more than twice the postage for one.

Overseas members: If you would like more than two calendars, please PM me for postage costs. 

Daren    

Retired    Retired   

#46 [url]

Nov 16 12 9:08 PM

The file went to the printers today, so no more birthdays can be added to the calendar. 

vametreasurer@gmail.com

UK 2nd Class

EU*

Australia

Thailand

1 calendar

£8.99

£ 11.61

£ 15.05

£ 14.77

2 calendars

£ 17.99

£ 20.20

£ 25.68

£ 25.22

Daren    

Retired    Retired   

#48 [url]

Dec 1 12 3:35 PM

The calendars have been printed and have been collected from the printers. There are a strictly limited number - after the pre-orders there are only left.

I need to put any unsold calendars on ebay which means listing them at the end of this week at the latest so that they can get to buyers before Christmas. They will be listed at £11.99 on ebay (including UK postage) to cover ebay & PayPal fees - £3 more than buying via VAME.

If you would like a calendar (or two!), or if you have ordered one and not yet sent the PayPal payment, please check the totals below and send a paypal payment (as a gift if you can please so we can avoid the fees) to 

vametreasurer@gmail.com 

UK 2nd Class

EU*

Australia

Thailand

1 calendar

£8.99

£ 11.61

£ 15.05

£ 14.77

2 calendars

£ 17.99

£ 20.20

£ 25.68

£ 25.22

Paypal gift payment with address and birthday details to vametreasurer@gmail.com please.  

Thanks

Admin team 

Retired    Retired   

#49 [url]

Dec 1 12 3:36 PM

The calendars have been printed and have been collected from the printers. There are a strictly limited number - after the pre-orders there are only left.  

I need to put any unsold calendars on ebay which means listing them at the end of this week at the latest so that they can get to buyers before Christmas. They will be listed at £11.99 on ebay (including UK postage) to cover ebay & PayPal fees - £3 more than buying via VAME.

If you would like a calendar (or two!), or if you have ordered one and not yet sent the PayPal payment, please check the totals below and send a paypal payment (as a gift if you can please so we can avoid the fees) to 

vametreasurer@gmail.com 

UK 2nd Class

EU*

Australia

Thailand

1 calendar

£8.99

£ 11.61

£ 15.05

£ 14.77

2 calendars

£ 17.99

£ 20.20

£ 25.68

£ 25.22

Paypal gift payment with address to vametreasurer@gmail.com please.  

Overseas members: If you would like more than two calendars, please PM deeyem for postage costs. 

Thanks

Admin team 

Retired    Retired   
Retired

Retired

bbcode help