Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 29 12 10:56 PM

Tags : :

I finally remembered to ask my Dad if he had a copy of the photos he took of my man Jon posing with Peter Rabbit on holiday, these taken the afternoon that his body mysteriously popped apart into 3 pieces anyway enjoy

Click here to view the attachment
Click here to view the attachment
Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Oct 30 12 2:08 AM

these taken the afternoon that his body mysteriously popped apart into 3 pieces [image][image] anyway enjoy [image]
[image]
[image]

-drdalek

That'll teach him to steal Mr McGregors radishesdevil

What happened to your 40th figure, Sophie?  Did you manage to fix it?smile

Retired    Retired   

#4 [url]

Oct 30 12 10:00 PM

WTF??????

-v8mikey

[image][image][image]
dont know why you took this photo,but it made me chuckle.
atb mark.

-tmcmoody

I like taking photos of things which would make a funny photo and stuff the right scale

That'll teach him to steal Mr McGregors radishes[image]
What happened to your 40th figure, Sophie?  Did you manage to fix it?[image]

-action_mat

certainly will teach Peter, Zulu1 said he'd got a spare body but, if I could hang on he might have some extra bits that was quite a while back though, I think something inide the neck might have snappped at any rate I haven't had much luck trying to stretch the string to the hook. After a while I decided that Jon's head looked so annoyed and fed up that I'd do a head swap onto another body, foreign head joe was my first choice but, he put up fierce resistant so he's now had his head swapped onto a Max Steel body, not ideal but, he looks all right as long as the body's not exposed  

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#8 [url]

Oct 31 12 6:58 PM

DD6, I sent you some stuff - it has not turned up!? Let me know and I will try again, recorded this time!

-zulu1

Haven't recieved anything, when did you send it?  if you don't mind me asking, might be a bit weird if it hasn't turned up

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help