Remove this ad

#29 [url]

Nov 27 12 2:34 PM

And the DVD.  There is a DVD menu allowing one to jump to any of the 12-chapters. The twelve chapters are then made up entirely of pictures, with simple title slides containing just enough text to explain the events unfolding:

Retired    Retired   

#30 [url]

Nov 30 12 11:38 AM

Nine orders have been received.  If anyone else would like a copy, please make payment to my PayPal by 18:00 this evening.  The order will be placed on Tesco by 19:00 at the latest and I will not be offering a second run.  This is a one off opportunity.

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Nov 30 12 9:41 PM

Thanks to those who appreciated the original series and sacrificed a few pounds out of their VAM funds to support this initiative.  Orders are now closed and placed on Tesco.  I should receive within 14-days and will post straight on to the 9-people who have ordered.  Only a total of 15 copies of the book have been produced, including three earlier draft versions.  I will number out of 15, each of the books of those who have ordered, in sequence of which their orders were placed, to add to the "collectors" 'value'.  The DVD will be placed into a clear holder secured to the inside of the front cover.

£60 has been raised for Help 4 Heroes and Combat Stress and will be passed onto them over the weekend.

I hope you all enjoy your book and DVD

Retired    Retired   

#33 [url]

Nov 30 12 10:47 PM

Me too! smile
I am really disappointed this did not go bigger and hope the charities/organisations realise what they have missed out on.
thank you Tim for all your time and effort to produce this book.I have learnt a lot and hope to learn more 

Retired    Retired   
Retired

Retired

bbcode help