Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 15 12 2:26 PM

Tags : :

Afternoon just got this little gem possibly the oldest Joe in my collection , very fragile , very brittle plastic but a cracker . The pics are a bit crap sorry , but ive tred to highlite the brass rivets in the shoulders as they are the only ones ive cleaned dunno if theres anymore on him as ive not cleaned anymore so i dont know how many are on this figure im just chuffed to own one .Anyway enjoy..smile

Click here to view the attachment
Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Nov 15 12 8:03 PM

ive tred to highlite the brass rivets in the shoulders as they are the only ones ive cleaned dunno if theres anymore on him as ive not cleaned anymore so i dont know how many are on this figure im just chuffed to own one

-tommygunn900

Just be careful not to clean any remaining paint off the rivets as well!

Did he come with the box of bits?  It looks like there's some interesting pieces hiding in there. 

Retired    Retired   

#4 [url]

Nov 15 12 8:07 PM

i was thinking the same thing mikegrincongrats tm thats a great find

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Nov 16 12 12:37 AM

Cheers everyone I've got a few more eyeliners but this is the first brass riveted one I've ever had and I got him cheap as chips too the gear is 1st issue stuff didn't have it with the joe just thought I'd find the earliest stuff to go with him the joe cost me £75 quid I know I said cheap and it is a little expensive but I've seen brass riveted cost a tad more plus it was money from a tax rebate so I thought bugger it it's nearly Xmas lol 

Retired    Retired   
Retired

Retired

bbcode help